Featured Post

माँ

Image
तुम्हे आँधियों में सम्भाला है उसने, अपने भरोसे ही पाला है उसने, लुटा देगी सबकुछ, अदा क्या करोगे, "माँ " है वो साहब दया क्या करोगे। 🙏            -supriya singh

Enjoying The Differences

Again and again hitting your opinion
Slamming your views thoughts and
The way you see towards life.
It intensifies the hold on my own opinion
Satisfies more of my gross ego,
What if it cuts you inside like a knife.

Not letting you live your particular way
Making you think like me may leave you in vain
But It feels great to correct you over and over again.

But now when someone is there to ensure
If I am feeling the same I have just found.
I found! how bitterly you have been treated by my ego.

Now I ask myself...Why?
Why I didn't ever respect our differences?
Though I have faced a grave loss still
Stopped by my ego fences.

But now I know that
Captivity is not the nature of Love
It is the enjoyment of heart and soul.
One who enjoys the others way too
                                                Can only experience them whole (fullest).                                                                       

                                                                   


                                                                                                                              ©Supriya Singh
                                                                                                                         pic credit: google










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Alive! (what else needed)

शिवाय

Lively Life✨